Allah

Allah

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Quran Burning and this other Craziness....

I really did not want to write about that raving fool in Florida, but since I watched the news this morning....now I have no choice. I feel like there is a double standard in this country with freedom of speech. religion, etc.....are you telling me that if an Iman decided to do a Bible burning party there would not be an uproar?? The Secretary of Defense actually called this jerk??? I feel like that implies that the only reason the country even cares that he is doing this....is because they are afraid of retaliation....like we are some scary waring group, not people with feelings and love for our religion...I swear I want to cry at the though of the Holy Quran burning...does anyone else feel like the fact that he wants to set ANYTHING on fire makes him unstable.....
 

In other news Happy Ramadan and Happy Eid!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/09/10/ramadan.roadtrip.folo/index.html?hpt=C1

No comments:

Post a Comment