Allah

Allah

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ladies Nights

Where my girls at?


Salaam everyone!

I have just been thinking lately about blessings. I think one of the biggest blessing I have is my Muslim girlfriends. My whole life I was never really close with very many women outside my family. I had trouble relating to the mentality of certain women and just could never get close enough. Every since I have reverted al hamdulilah, I have met the most wonderful and kind sisters and I no longer feel that way about women! I always thought I was different and weird, but I just realized that I needed to meet women with different values. Ladies we must appreciate this relationship and even if we are married we must make time for our friends! This will not only keep our relationships fresh with our husbands, but it will refresh your soul so you can be a better wife and mother. Maintaining friendships and your own life is very important, and unfortunately many women sacrifice all of theirselves when they get married. How can you be the best wife and mother you can be if you don't enjoy yourself, or you don't even remember the last time you had an a adult conversation. Please ladies I beg you, MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF, AND YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS. It will increase the quality of your life in all areas insha'Allah.

Thanks for reading. May Allah bless you all.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment