Allah

Allah

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jealousy

God has given me a lot of gifts. I am thankful for them. However one thing I struggle with is jealousy. I do not become jealous about items people have or material things, but I do become jealous and slightly possessive of people. When I care for someone I want them to be mine. I know this is so childish of me...but I feel fire when I see someone else with my "people". Does anyone else struggle with this? I feel as if my heart is flaming when I feel jealous....I have problems with people and my relationships because of this. A LOT of fights have come out of it. I hope that Lord will give me the strength to overcome this flaw of mine. To anyone who struggles the same...please know I am fighting for the same cause.

1 comment:

  1. assalamu alaykum yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy im like you on this. im so possessive of people. i want them to be mine. lolllllll but im controlling that negative character of mine. alhamdoulilah
    for the hijab part, same thing with me. well im wearing it full time but i sometimes butt heads with my mother on this. alhamdoulilah it will come to an end. she will accept my choice insha'Allah if you have any questions just ask me insha'Allah loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete