Allah

Allah

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Praying

As anyone that is not a native Arabic speaker KNOWS that Arabic is challenging. I have been praying five times a day, and praying for my learning to be quick. Al hamdililah I have a good memory, I just have problems with the different letters that we do not have. My writing and reading is easier. I am thinking about attending classes at the mosque but I am intimidated....any advice from anyone on how learning Arabic was easier? Thank God I have a Jordanian roommate and numerous Saudis at my University. Could someone please recommend a website..
Meanwhile I would like to recommend a website that has helped me with The Quran pronounciation. QuranFlash.com paired with hearing recitation on youtube helped me learn Al Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment