Allah

Allah

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Alexandria, Virginia

Salaam wa alaikum everyone!

I am now an official resident of Alexandria, Virginia! I moved here because I got hired at a nearby environmental company...I love it so far! There are so many hijabis! There are also soooo many Arabic/Muslim/Halal restaurants and shops around here! There are also numerous masjids...I can't wait to explore them all! However it is snowing right now....:(

I did get to check out one....
Halalco

I would best describe it as a Muslim walmart.....the halal meat section is AMAZING!
You can get prepackaged meats and also freshly cut for you.....Very cheap!!!

I also ate at the restaurant there...had the lamb chops...they were perfectly seasoned and the naan was delicious.

They also have the best Islamic/Arabic media section I have ever seen!
Please check out their website....

I'll be further reviewing different companies insha'Allah...

Salaams...

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment