Allah

Allah

Thursday, October 1, 2009

MSA LADIES SMORES NIGHT

I had so much fun tonight! I was not going to go because I have been sick but I threw on my hijab and went anyway to the MSA Ladies Night. I had a great time and met some great people. I really feel the need to get out and be more social since my semester has been SOO revolving around everything ELSE! So I make it my goal to spend more time with my Muslim sisters, which I have not been good at doing. I have never been very comfortable with girls, I always feel so self concious, especially since I was raised with two brothers and a mother that did not have that many girl friends either( not that my mother has man friends!). I just feel like I am missing that female companionship in my life and I wish that I could get more comfortable. Especially since I feel slightly intimidated by hijabis...thank God I went because I felt so comfortable and I was very happy to meet the people that I did and I just really enjoyed getting out and being social. I feel recharged and ready to get some more school work done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment