Allah

Allah

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hijab and Respect

As you all know I have been practicing hijab...and the increase in the amount of respect and nice treatment I have gotten is amazing...especially from women! I was in the pharmacy and I didn't have my insurance information on me, the pharmacist gave me two for free so I could bring back the insurance later! That was so nice of her! She didn't have to do that! Also I was in Wal-Mart last night and two different ladies heard me debating different products, and put their opinions in, letting me know which they thought was the best. The ladies at the fitting room also chatted me up about dressing room antics, and "ghetto" people that treat clothes like they belong on the floor. I have been receiving very positive reactions to all of this. I LOVE the respect I feel when I wear hijab...I feel it's the respect I should have been getting ALL along!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment