Allah

Allah

Monday, December 28, 2009

Generosity of Muslims

Every time my reversion to Islam gets difficult, something happens to enforce my decision to convert. Today I received a very generous gift. I had discussed my need of an abaya on my blog, and a reader approached me with the offer to buy me one. As an American, I was invisioning my murder because I gave out my home address. This person understood my anxiety and instead gave me the gift in a secure and annonymous fashion. This person made my day very special, especially considering it was the best graduation/ reversion present I have received! (other than the graduation/reversion themselves lol). The kindness of near strangers is often surprising, and I plead to everyone, learn from this person. Make someones day, week, month or year, and be generous. Who knows, you might just get a friendship out of it.........
Salaams,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment