Allah

Allah

Monday, December 28, 2009

Katie's Closet

Salaam everyone,

I am starting my own virtual clothing store called "Katie's Closet" insha'Allah. For now I will be just starting small with a few items and the more business I get, the more I can sell. However I would like feedback on what items to stock so this is where you all can help me out. If you want any specific item for cheaper than the online sites such as Shukr, Artizara, Primo Moda and such let me know what item and what size you want and I will try to get it for you at a cheaper price insha'Allah. I understand online shopping is VERY expensive and I am trying to sell more affordable women's clothing. Please email me suggestions and comments at katies_closet@yahoo.com
Thanks and salaam wa alaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment