Allah

Allah

Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Final

I just took what is supposed to be my last final and insha'Allah it will be. I took 21 credits this semester and spread myself too thin so if I fail ( D is failing) it will be my own fault, but SO dissapointing. I was reciting DUAS for the past 3 or 4 days and it all comes down to one class...pass or not? AHHH! I really am excited though, even if I do fail this class, the WORST that could happen is I am short 1 class and have to take it next semester....NOT the end of the world....I have a few short things to do and then Fall 2009 is OVER....along with the foot of snow we are supposed to get this weekend...I think I'm starting to relax......Pray for me please! I really need your thoughts and prayers because I really want to graduate! I'm so exhausted from my undergraduate...and really really need to start a new chapter in my life...I'm SO bored with this one....ON TO THE NEXT! DUAS and SALAT for me please! I hope to be giving good news soon insha'Allah
Salaams,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment