Allah

Allah

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bank of America

I absolutely hate writing bad reviews. However I have been treated with absolute disrespect by Bank of America, and I really believe they are the most un-Islamic institution I have ever dealt with in my ENTIRE life. If you are Muslim and you are able to; PLEASE move your money elsewhere. They have forclosed on peoples houses that they do NOT have a mortgage on, treated people with absolute disrespect, refused to do their jobs, and have taken money from numerous people. PLEASE PLEASE so support to your fellow Muslims that have suffered and PULL your money OUT of Bank of America. They will not be able to stand without our support. They need to change their business practices. Someone is getting extremely weathly on other peoples expense. We need to stop it. Thanks
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment