Allah

Allah

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Work Place: Part Two

I have been trying to work out how in the world I could pray doing work...so I have been missing prayers and making them up later esteghferAllah. I finally found help from some of my coworkers, I found a private area to pray! I feel so much more relaxed now knowing that I have privacy and the ability to pray at work...I didn't feel comfortable doing at work because of the people always ask me questions, and I would have had to send out a mass email about how "don't interrupt me bla bla". So neways...I peeked into the library that sits in the back of our building....and I asked nicely if I could pray in the back....they gave me stuff to kneel on as well as a "you shouldn't be ashamed to pray" speech. I'm not ashamed I just don't want to be disturbed and I don't have the patience to be constantly interupted because people at my job don't understand. I also feel uncomfortable doing wudu in the bathroom here. I just wish people were more accepting. May God help me grow stronger in not caring what people think of me. I do my job, I am a woman, I am a hijabi...can't people accept that????

No comments:

Post a Comment