Allah

Allah

Sunday, May 9, 2010

15th Annual Animal Welfare League of Arlington Walk

I went to this walk yesterday morning and I was very impressed with the event. I raised some money for this organization because they are a very respectable organization for the work they do. They take in animals that are abandoned or given up for adoption and care for them until they can find wonderful homes. I adopted my cat Cheeto from their and I love him so much and I feel like he was a life saver when I moved here to live on my own.

The walk was held at Bluemont Park, a stunning location. There are biking/walking trails, baseball fields, tennis courts, soccer fields and more. It also has an area to barbeque. I highly suggest coming here on the weekends for recreation. I will plan future barbeques at this park insha'Allah..


There were numerous vendors and I got a lot of free stuff! I can't wait to go again next year and I hope you will join me insha'Allah


No comments:

Post a Comment